Bashkirian Natural Honey
“Ural Beekeeper” is 100% natural Bashkir honey.
- 1 gold and 3 silver medals at 44th International Beekeeping Congress “Apimondia-
- Gold, silver and bronze medals at 43rd International Beekeeping Congress “Apimondia-
- Gold medal at the International Beekeeping Congress in
- Gold medal at the International Exhibition in
- Gold medal at World Fair in
Honey “Ural Beekeeper” is high quality premium natural Bashkir honey.
As mentioned above, the
Honey “Ural Beekeeper” is produced at a private apiary using methods handed down from generation to generation. The apiary is located deep in the forest.
The apiary is managed by the eldest in generation of beekeepers – Ivan Fedorovich. He is getting on for seventy. He is full of health and energy. Ivan Fedorovich teaches beekeeping art to his grandkids. In this family apiary beekeeping tradition, experience and knowledge are handed down from generation to generation. See more information about the apiary at our website section “Videos”.
We state that at our website we offer 100% natural mature honey without sugar or any analogous agents and other additives. Few are aware that real cost of natural mature honey is very high. Bees seal sipped honey in combs with wax caps, but they don’t do it immediately, at first they let excess water evaporate. Being in a hive bees evaporate water – working with their wings they create artificial ventilation of honey. During this time the hives are wrapped in amazing smell! This process is called honey maturation.
Some of beekeepers start to empty hives long before honey actual readiness. This helps them to increase amount of honey being gathered and to start to sell the product before other beekeepers, though compromising the quality. As a result the product is less healthy, keeping properties get worse, it’s high in water, for which actually customer pays.
Beekeepers of our apiary follow closely maturation of honey and are in charge of quality and naturality of the product offered, as well as for its being ecologically friendly.
Honey “Ural Beekeeper” is verified by Russian quality system GOST.
Value of honey is determined by many parameters. One of the most important parameters is diastatic number – amount of enzymes per unit volume. The higher diastatic number the more precious is honey. In terms of quality Altai and Bashkir honey are acknowledged leaders in
Honey “Ural Beekeeper” has a high diastatic number. For each batch of honey examination is carried out. Based on the results of examination average diastatic number is 27, but it varies, and sometimes equals to 39.
High diastatic number indicates that the product is not only healthy, but full of curative virtues of Ural nature concentrated in this product.
Unique smell and taste of authentic high-grade natural Bashkir honey will meet requirements of any honey lover.
Ural Beekeeper company participates as an exhibitor in major events.
On the photo Sabantui (national holiday) in the city of Moscow
On the photo Sabantuy (national holiday) in the city of St. Petersburg
Valuable information: Adulteration.
There are honey producers claiming that they make Bashkir honey, but in many cases it’s not true. Often imported bees are used (from warm regions and even other warm countries), which sip much honey per season, do not require care and attention, as they don’t pass the winter but just die. These bees are not able to survive in conditions of
There are producers, who to increase profit, feed bees with sugar. In this case honey flow increases essentially, but honey quality moves into the category of syrups. You can never identify by taste as sugar is never added to honey separately but is brought by bees together with honey. Only expert review can identify sugar presence.
Value and usefulness:
Unique feature of honey is that it carries benefits of medicinal herbs, such as hypericum, motherwort, valerian, sage, taraxacum, plantain, chamomile and other species growing on the
For these properties honey earned fame to be a source of youth preservation, vivacity, basis for longevity. Honey is natural antibiotic and none antibiotic in the world can be compared with it, as it kills inimical bacteria and leaves only beneficial ones. That’s exactly why in folk and traditional medicine honey is used as restorative, antimicrobial, antiradiation, immunogenic remedy. Honey helps to cure gastrointestinal diseases, removes harmful deposits from the body, releases from wastes, normalizes activity of digestive system, contributes to better performance of liver, kidneys, etc. It’s very effective in case of neurasthenia, depression, helps to relieve mental and physical supertension, and regulates blood circulation. Honey is also used in curing of atherosclerosis, breast pang, and headaches. Honey is useful in case of fatness as well as in case of consumption. Health properties of honey are extensive, but at the same time one should remember that honey may cause an allergic reaction, that’s why it is contraindicative for some people.
Kids and honey.
Children under one year of age must not eat honey;
For children from one to three years of age it’s not recommended as well, but in particular cases half of a tea spoon may be used divided into several portions (2–3 intakes).
Children from three to five years of age are allowed to take up to
For children from six to nine years of age it’s recommended to add honey into the ration for more successful internalizing of learning material and promotion of health and immune system in general, but only if they don’t have allergy and other contra-indications to take this product: one may give honey in several portions
Children (from nine to fifteen years of age) can easily take a dose almost for adults — up to
If you want to try such delicacy as honey, it’s better to start with small portions and be very attentive to the body reaction. If there is no any allergy, one can enjoy honey in bigger amount, but no more than two tea spoons a day, including addition to meals (porridge, tea, etc.).
Useful for child’s body:
- General development. Honey helps a child to develop actively.
- Strengthening of skeleton. Thanks to honey young organism better assimilates magnesium, calcium which actively participate in proper shaping and development of bones, teeth. Honey is excellent prophylaxis of scoliosis, which may happen to up to 75% of present-day schoolchildren.
- Improvement of blood composition. Use of honey increases blood hemoglobin level that has positive effect on general well-being of a child. It’s useful for anemic, low-energy, pale kids: it gives them energy, mobility for the whole day. Honey facilitates fast recovery in case of anemia.
- Improving digestion. Honey helps stomach to assimilate food faster and better, initiates active digestion of proteins, fats, don’t let them deposit in intestine, preventing putrefactive processes.
- General strengthening product. Carotene, cevitamic acid contained in honey in sufficient quantity help young body to fight with infections. Children who eat honey regularly are rarer sick and have stronger immune system.
- Improvement of vision. Same carotene and cevitamic acid, plus thiamine, improve vision, increasing its acuity, which is very important for children at an early age, to prevent in future wearing of glasses, causing plenty of complexes.
- Benefits for teeth. Compared to sugar honey brings no harm to dental enamel. However, one should note that fructose contained in honey that remained in teeth may compromise microflora of mouth mucosa and also may facilitate putrefactive processes. That’s why it’s necessary to accustom kids to wash mouth after eating honey.
- Curing of urogenital system. Honey is beneficial to enuresis (bedwetting) which is so common for children.
- Sedative effect. Honey is perfect to relax child’s nervous system, helps falling asleep faster providing good quality sleep.
- Expectorative properties. Honey mitigates coughing fits in case of lung and upper respiratory tracts diseases.
In case of any diseases it’s necessary to consult a doctor.
In case of any contra-indications it’s necessary to consult a doctor.
When adding to the ration of a kid it’s necessary to consult a doctor.
Honeycomb is wonderful delicacy and a great present. This is genuine natural product never touched by human hand. The honey is preserved by bees in its natural boxes for ages.
Honeycomb is a natural source of virgin enzymes, irreplaceable microelements and vitamins.
Honeycomb is a wonderful remedy to cure respiratory diseases. When you chew honey together with combs, not only honey has curative effect on your body, but also wax, being material for bees to make combs and caps sealing the combs. In honey combs there are always pollen particles as well as many other biologically active agents. Chewing of honeycomb has a favorable effect on respiratory ways mucosa.
Folk medicine uses honeycomb as neutralizing agent having significant antiallergic action.
Honeycomb is a natural packing for honey which one can use together with it, getting additional vitamins and natural antibiotics. Wax acts in the stomach as natural adsorbent binding toxins and facilitating their removing from the body. To eat wax you need either to chew it for a long time or eat combs with brown bread, which is very useful. Honey in combs is easier to keep, it’s not crystalized for one year. Honeycomb is sterile.
The wax in honeycomb frames is always fresh. Bees were not nested there; there is no impurity from chrysalides. This wax is the best. When treating oneself with honeycomb, by all means, some amount of wax is taken. This very wax cleans gums and dental enamel from stains of destructively acting bacteria. Propolis (bee-glue) contained in wax and on the cell walls, kills these bacteria which ruin human body. Natural wax contains from 5 to 10% of propolis. You can see a picture of honeycomb frame at our website in section “pictures”. On the edges of the frame (on the wooden frame itself) you will see substance of dark green to brown color – this substance is the most precious product – propolis. There are plenty of different recipes connected with propolis. You can easily find much information about it in internet.
Trademark of the company is presented by bear’s cub eating honey. This trademark declares fineness of the product, as we are all aware of the fact that requirements for ecological fineness and quality of baby food are much higher than for food for adults. Our bear’s cub is a friendly and sweet baby who with pleasure and profit to its health enjoys such useful delicacy as real high quality honey and offers you to try and evaluate taste and profit of authentic premium honey of the